Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 1, 2011


Play food for kids



Zero Calorie Cookies



Interchangable toppings- Frosting with sprinkles or Chocolate Chip


Breakfast


Lunch



Cherry Tart Dessert
 
(who needs dinner when you can have dessert!)
These are really easy and fun to make and they are also very affordable (felt is pretty cheap).  I also didn't need a pattern you can get a pretty good idea of how to make them just by looking at the photos (except for the bread slices, they were a bit harder to make them look right I used solid foam stuffing so they would keep their shape.) For the cookie bases I used a blanket stitch and stuffed them with poly fill.   For everything else I used my machine, it went really fast and my kids are so excited to have some cute food for their play kitchen.


01 02